2014 Jeep WranglerCRM Mitchell1 2022-07-24T21:59:38+00:00
- Can confirm that coolant system hold 18 psi of pressure over an hour period. Found that radiator cap releases pressure before 10 psi indicating that the cap is bad and is likely cause of any over heating issue, recommending replacing radiator cap.
- Reinstalled oil drain plug Lowered vehicle and replaced engine oil filter. Filled vehicle with 5 qts of customer supplied 5w20 synth oil and one qt of Lucas oil treatment also supplied by customer. Started vehicle and confirmed no oil leaks and that oil level is correct stickers vehicle for 5000 miles and reset oil life indicator.
- General Inspection – Priority one 1 recommended repairs 2 rear diff service 3 brake fluid flush Priority two 1 further diagnosis of all codes 2 fix all lighting issues Inspection Findings – SEL- Code list – Central gateway code B16F9 Read me a code B1430tpms code u000100 Lights (Head, Brake, Turn) – Driver side fog light License plate assembly is loose bulb is intermittently working Other – Damage to front bumper Brake Fluid – Slightly contaminated recommend replacing in future Antifreeze/Coolant – Condition and level okay customer concern of over heating see work order Differential fluid- Frt and/or rear – Rear diff fluid dirty recommend replacing.
- Performed Premiun BG ATF flush.
- Performed rear diff service.
Kent H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/23/2022