CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-14T22:03:21+00:002013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-14T22:03:21+00:00
- Installed new thermostat housing assembly with recommended hoses to complete repairs, filled cooling system with recommended coolant to spec's, road tested vehicle to verify repairs.
- Pressure tested cooling system and verified water pump leaking, along with plastic cooling piping under intake manifold, recommending replacing water pump, coolant pipes and recommended components. Customer stated a claim with extended services company- Claim # 4309Q623G01
- Replaced coolant cross pipe located under intake manifold- verified pipe causing gross coolant leak, replaced, along with recommended components to complete repairs, filled cooling system with recommended coolant to spec's, road tested to verify repairs.
- Replaced recommended hose.
- Replaced water pump assembly using necessary components to complete repairs, filled cooling system with recommended coolant- performed vacuum fill, road tested to verify cooling system function.
- Freight from Colorado spring to Pagosa Spring Colorado.
Dennis D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2020