- Brake inspection- Recommend servicing front and replacing rear pads due to pad life with rear rotors for good measure only. Front Brake Condition- Front brake pad life 8 mm. rotor thickness 1.094. lateral run out 0.001 Rear Brake Condition- Rear brake pad life is 3 mm. rotor thickness 0.378 lateral run out 0.002
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Installed new cabin air filter.
- Performed air induction service.
- Performed battery terminal service, verified battery tested with in spec's.
- Performed engine oil drain and refill using recommended engine oil to spec's with added BG MOA.
- Replaced oil filter.
- Replaced rear brake pads and rotors, road tested vehicle to verify repairs.
- SEL- Code list- engine history codes p1603 engine install history. p1605 rough running. code b2312 is in multiple door modules for power window switch. Oil Life %- according to sticker vehicle is 5,000 miles over Cabin air filter- cabin air filter is restricted Air Filter- air filter is restricted Cables / Connections- recommend battery terminal service due to corrosion buildup on positive cable Brakes (Pads/Shoes)- see break inspection Tire pressure & condition- front tire tread is getting a little low will rotate to the back
Walt M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/11/2020