- During general inspection, confirmed passenger CV shaft is damaged and needs to be replaced. Performed drive line/suyspension inspection and found lower ball joint nut is cross threaded and front differential bracket is broken off. Front differential assembly needs to be replaced to properly fix. Also discovered driver side CV shaft is also damaged. Found passenger side wheel speed sensor wire has been ripped from body side and harness has been rubbing against tire. Recommend replacing both front CV shafts, front differential, passenger side lower ball joint, ABS wheel speed sensor and pigtail.
- During vehicle inspection found:
- Removed & replaced front axle (front differential) assembly along with R&R both cv axles. See added lines for additional repairs. Road tested to verify repairs.
- Removed & replaced lower passenger ball joint. Road tested to verify repairs.
- Removed & replaced passenger front wheel speed sensor and pigtail. Road tested to verify repairs.
- Replace battery
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. ( Does not include additional caster/ camber kits to perform adjustments.)
Emily L. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/2/2023