- During vehicle inspection found: Priority One. 1 brakes. 2 air filter. Priority Two. 1 windshield repair. 2 clear codes and reevaluate. SEL- Code list: passenger side door switch codes b1640, b3205. keyless entry and tire pressure monitoring codes c0750, c0755, c0760. Recommend clear codes and reevaluate at oil change. Windshield / Glass: windshield has a chip recommend to have repaired. Brake Fluid: brake fluid is contaminated will be performing flush at this time. Power Steering Fluid: power steering fluid is dark will be performing flush at this time. Air Filter: air filter is dirty recommend to replace. Brakes (Pads/Shoes): see brake inspection for specs. Transfer case fluid: transfer case fluid is worn will be draining and refilling at this time.
- Test drove vehicle; verified _____. Removed, cleaned/lubed and inspected all four wheel braking components. Inspected entire system for leaks. Found: Front Brake Condition: front pads are in the green at 10 mm. Lateral run out is out of spec at 0.002. spec is 0.002. Rotor thickness is within spec at 1.182 spec is 1.10. Rear Brake Condition: rear drums and shoes are in good working order; will be servicing at this time. Notes: vehicle is equipped with jf3 brakes. Recommend: front rotors due to lateral runout and front pads for good measure.
- Scanned vehicle and current codes present are: passenger side door switch codes b1640, b3205. keyless entry and tire pressure monitoring codes c0750, c0755, c0760. Engine code P1516 was not present at this time, no further diagnosis needed unless code returns. However, as a maintenance and due to a TSB in place regarding code P1516, we recommend performing Air Induction service and/or throttle body cleaning.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- TRANSFER CASE FLUID – Drain & Refill – 4WD w/Skid Plate
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- Perform BG air induction service.
- FRONT BRAKE PADS & ROTORS – Remove & Replace -Front,Both
Randy W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/28/2021