- General Inspection Priority List: Priority one 1 recommended brake repairs 2 replace front tires 3 diag engine oil leak 4. diag of all codes During vehicle inspection found: SEL- Code list – Multiple codes in multiple modules recommend diag of all Engine Oil – Engine oil level low found leaks under vehicle recommend dye testing and re inspecting Brakes (Pads/Shoes) – all rotors have excessive run out and heavy brake pulsation present. Recommend all new rotors and maybe pads for good measure. Tire pressure & condition – Both front tires over 8 years old. Passenger side went flat between road test and pulling into bay. Side wall has damage, highly suggest to replace both front tires
- Test drove vehicle; verified heavy brake pulsation. Removed, cleaned/lubed and inspected all four wheel braking components. Inspected entire system for leaks. Recommendation: Replace front and rear rotors due to excessive lateral run out, and all pads ( due to the unknown brake pad compond)
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Tires from Parts Plus
Bradley S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/9/2022